What do you guys think of this? Are you concerned about it? I eat a looottttt of rice and I’m not sure if this is something I should be worrying about or not. :/
10 notes · #vegan #vegeterian #rice #gluten free
- allietuesday said:I heard this too D: I thought it was false :c I eat tons of rice also. I looove it with soy sauce ♥ I heard brown rice is arsenic-free, maybe switch to that?
- glutenfreeadventuretime likes this
- hopefullyraw said:The problem is with US grown rice, so it’s really our problem.
- hopefullyraw likes this
- topless-wizards said:dang, i et a lot of that too! now i am worried
- laur-alien said:I think it isn’t that bad. Soooo many people around the world eat it and are perfectly healthy so I don’t think it’s anything to worry about o: or at least I hope not!
- vegan-veins posted this